Get a Free Gift
Contact Us: 717-854-0300

Carbon Monoxide Can Kill…Is Your Home Safe?

Carbon Monoxide Can Kill…Is Your Home Safe?

Carbon monoxide is odorless, colorless and poisonous. The lethal fumes can come from many sources, including stoves, faulty furnaces or car exhaust. It takes unsuspecting lives every year which is why many states require carbon monoxide detectors in homes and apartment buildings. A little planning combined with a small investment can protect you and your family from this odorless and invisible killer.
Att Sveriges casinon erbjuder en viss procentsats, vilket innebär att locka till casinot samt omsätta sin casinobonusDet finns alla slots men .

So how can you protect your home? Have all fuel burning appliances installed by professionals, never use a stove or oven to heat a home; and, to detect these poisonous gas leaks,  equip your home with carbon monoxide detectors.  Put one on every floor of the house, especially bedrooms and upstairs. Then,  test your carbon monoxide detectors twice a year to make sure they are working properly.

Check out the website of the Consumer Product Safety Commission for much more information on this dangerous killer and the proper use of carbon monoxide detectors.

Leave a Reply

Proud Member Of:
Refer A Friend For A
Our Carriers
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Find Us Everywhere